Ten Great Reasons To Choose Brackenwood
Not all windows companies are what they seem, especially when it comes to honouring guarantees. We like to think we are different – a friendly, reputable company you can rely on now and in the future.
- Brackenwood Windows Ltd, a family owned business was established in 1987 and has traded proficiently with the same Directors who still manage the company on a day-to-day basis.
- Over 50% of our business coming from recommendations.
- Brackenwood is a regional company offering the personalised service of a local company – affording you peace of mind should a problem should occur in the future.
- Brackenwood has never gone into receivership or traded under any other name. This is essential for honouring guarantees for our products and installations.
- Our installers are all properly trained craftsmen and only work for us. Brackenwood is one of only a handful of Double Glazing companies in the region to be accredited with the BSI Kitemark 8213-4 for window and door installations. Out of over 13,000 companies in the UK, we are one of only 46 who have the Kitemark for installing windows. Quality is paramount.
- Brackenwood is a member of the CPA, Approved Craftsman
- We have over 36,000 satisfied customers.
- Brackenwood is a financially secure company. Accountant and bank references are readily available on request.
- We have one of the largest show centres in the South East offering over 10,000 square foot of products on display.
- Environmental impact is important to us and we recycle 90 % of all trade waste products.
If you are looking for a company that will offer you a great price, exceptional service and still be around to back up their guarantees, why not get in touch with us?