Here at Brackenwood, we have been painting windows, doors, conservatories, guttering, fascias and soffits, window trims, panels and glass for over 10 years. we have our own on-site AVKOTE-approved workshop featuring two, large spray booths and state-of-the-art spray equipment. It’s here that we create your custom colour windows, doors or conservatory to order. We provide a FREE, highly accurate colour-matching service for our customers to make sure you get the colour that’s right for you.
We use a specially developed paint system which bonds with the outer surface to form a permanently bonded coating. The coating is highly durable and can’t be chipped or flaked off which means you get an endless choice of low-maintenance colours to choose from. The coating has also been comprehensively weather-tested, is virtually fade-free and is guaranteed for a full 10 years for your peace of mind.
If you want to add your own personal mark on your home with colour PVCu windows, doors or even a conservatory and want more details, contact us now.
The Technical Bit!
We use a top quality, two pack polyurethane coating, providing a ‘straight from the factory’ finish.
The product chemically bonds with the substrate it is applied to.
The product is flexible so will not crack or peel.
The painted products are covered by a 10 year guarantee for adhesion and against serious colour degradation.
We take the time to mask off rubbers and gaskets to ensure a quality durable finish.
All of the major colour systems can be used and specific colours can be matched from samples, Metallic and pearl finishes are also available. We are able to provide various gloss levels to give you the perfect look.
The Transformation Process!
1. Your order is delivered from the supplier to our spray factory to start its transformation.
2. It is on site at Brackenwood House, in one of our two spray booths where the transformation takes place.
3. The products are stripped by hand of any mechanical parts, thoroughly cleaned and masked in preparation.
4. The special cleaners that are used prepare the surface to bond with the paint application.
5. The paint is applied in several coats to get the finish that is required to pass our stringent quality control.
6. Once the quality of finish has been met the items are cleaned up, put back together and then wrapped in protective packaging ready to be installed by one of our BSI Approved Installers and transform your home.