Below is the original email trail from Dean to Brackenwood Windows. Dean said on Trustpilot we “Refused to Provide Quote!” As you can see from the email trail below this is not correct.

——– Original message ——–

From: Rob Broderick <rob@brackenwood.com>

Date: 16/11/2020 16:17 (GMT+00:00)

To: Dean

Subject: RE: Mr & Mrs Wallis Revised Quotation.pdf

Hi Dean,

Here you go.

Juts to confirm – with this quotation you are eligible to use anyone of our funding options including our latest £0 deposit – Nothing to pay for 12 months AND THEN 5 years interest free credit.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Rob Broderick
Brackenwood Windows Limited
T: 01256 843988
E:rob@brackenwood.com
www.brackenwood.com

Brackenwood Windows Limited is registered in the UK (Registration No. 2113397).
Our Registered Address is Brackenwood House, Kimbell Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4AT.
Brackenwood Windows Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this e-mail and any attachments to it is confidential and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use.  If you are not the intended recipient any use, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this message or its attachments (if any) is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the stated recipient please notify Brackenwood Windows Limited on FREEPHONE 0800 25 35 45 of its receipt by you in error.

> On 14 Nov 2020, at 13:21, Rob Broderick <rob@brackenwood.com> wrote:
>
> No problem, I’ll have this updated with our Signature + range of Windows and sent over to you by Monday at the latest.
>
> The interest free packages are on our Signature + Range of Windows and are as follows:
>
> Orders between £3000 – £9999 would qualify for £0 deposit – Nothing to pay for 12 months – and the 3 years interest free credit.
> Orders over £10000 would qualify for £0 deposit – Nothing to pay for 12 months – and the 5 years interest free credit.
>
> Regards,
>
>
> Rob Broderick
> Brackenwood Windows Limited
> T: 01256 843988
> E:rob@brackenwood.com
> www.brackenwood.com
>
>
> Brackenwood Windows Limited is registered in the UK (Registration No. 2113397).
> Our Registered Address is Brackenwood House, Kimbell Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4AT.
> Brackenwood Windows Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> The information in this e-mail and any attachments to it is confidential and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use.  If you are not the intended recipient any use, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this message or its attachments (if any) is prohibited and may be unlawful.
> If you are not the stated recipient please notify Brackenwood Windows Limited on FREEPHONE 0800 25 35 45 of its receipt by you in error.
>
>
>
>
> —–Original Message—–
> From: Dean
> Sent: 14 November 2020 13:09
> To: Rob Broderick <rob@brackenwood.com>
> Subject: Re: Mr & Mrs Wallis Revised Quotation.pdf
>
> The phone number on the quote is the same number so no reason why it won’t work.
>
> If you can update quote but do not include roofline or back door and email it across please.
>
> Original question regarding the quote still remains unanswered?
>
>> On 14 Nov 2020, at 13:02, Rob Broderick <rob@brackenwood.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dean,
>>
>> I emailed yesterday asking for a contact number for you so I could discuss with you over the phone. Unfortunately, the one we have on our system seems to be incorrect.
>>
>> Unfortunately, the quote that was prepared in 2019 no longer stands. Would you like this updated?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>> Rob Broderick
>> Brackenwood Windows Limited
>> T: 01256 843988
>> E:rob@brackenwood.com
>> www.brackenwood.com
>>
>>
>> Brackenwood Windows Limited is registered in the UK (Registration No. 2113397).
>> Our Registered Address is Brackenwood House, Kimbell Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4AT.
>> Brackenwood Windows Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>> The information in this e-mail and any attachments to it is confidential and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use.  If you are not the intended recipient any use, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this message or its attachments (if any) is prohibited and may be unlawful.
>> If you are not the stated recipient please notify Brackenwood Windows Limited on FREEPHONE 0800 25 35 45 of its receipt by you in error.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> —–Original Message—–
>> From: Dean
>> Sent: 14 November 2020 12:27
>> To: Sales <sales@brackenwood.com>
>> Subject: Mr & Mrs Wallis Revised Quotation.pdf
>>
>> I’ve been trying for a few days to get an answer to the question regarding this quote which was provided about 11 months ago. Please can you tell me if that quote is still valid and more importantly, would it qualify for the 5 years 0% APR with no payment till 2020 offer?