PICK A COLOUR,
We appreciate that everyone has their own personal, favourite colour. So we have our own on-site AVKOTE-approved workshop featuring two, large spray booths and state-of-the-art spray equipment.
It’s here that we create your custom colour windows, doors or conservatory to order. We provide a, highly accurate colour-matching service for our customers to make sure you get the colour that’s right for you, that you adore. If you’re looking to design a new door from scratch, visit our bespoke door designer tool to create a completely unique door for your home.
Limitless colour range
Colour matching service
10 year guarantee against colour fade
Ten reasons to choose a Brackenwood customised paint option:
- We use a top quality, two pack polyurethane coating, providing a ‘straight from the factory’ finish.
- The product has been around for about 30 years (and from our supplier for around 20 years).
- We have been painting windows, doors, conservatories, guttering, fascias and soffits, window trims, for over 10 years.
- The product chemically bonds with the substrate it is applied to.
- The product is flexible so will not crack or peel.
- The painted products are covered by a 10 year guarantee for adhesion and against serious colour degradation.
- We take the time to mask off rubbers and gaskets to ensure a quality durable finish.
- All of the major colour systems can be used.
- Specific colours can be matched from samples.
- Various gloss levels can be applied, as can metallic and pearl finishes.
- Your order is delivered from the supplier to our factory to start its transformation.
- It is on site at Brackenwood House, in one of our two spray booths where the transformation takes place.
- The products are stripped by hand of any mechanical parts, thoroughly cleaned and masked in preparation.
- The special cleaners that are used prepare the surface to bond with the paint application.
- The paint is applied in several coats to get the finish that is required to pass our stringent quality control.
- Once the quality of finish has been met the items are cleaned up, put back together and then wrapped in protective packaging ready to be installed by one of our BSI Approved Installers and transform your home.